We are excited to announce the following changes coming next week, the week of December 16, 2014
1. UPS will be raising their rates 4% starting 2014, but we will absorb this.
2. We now have in place a flat rate brokerage fee for packages going into Canada for packages valued under $200.00. Duties and Taxes are still your responsibility. The brokerage fees for UPS of $30.00 or more for a $10.00 order is now gone.
3. We have negotiated better rates with UPS, this will be reflected in some of our International shipping prices, express shipping and regular ground rates shown to you during checkout soon.
4. We will be offering FREE SHIPPING on hundreds of small items (like wire harnesses, antenna adapters, connectors, etc) with tracking #s shortly. This process has already started and many small items now come with free shipping (USA destinations). The tag "free shipping" will be displayed on such items.
5. We are leveraging Smartpost and US postal if we believe it will speed the delivery of your package. For example, UPS ground is coast to coast for some West Coast destinations. We will try to get the package to you via other methods and knock 3 days off transit time.
6. We now offer an ECONOMY shipping method. If you are willing to wait a bit longer for your package, you can select this to ship your order. It is a FLAT RATE of $5.00 for USA destinations. To take advantage of this, on checkout, select OTHER CARRIERS as the shipping carrier, then select FLAT RATE SHIPPING $5.00. If the product in your cart is over a certain weight, this option will not show up.
7. And as always, if you want free shipping, use the free shipping coupon on the top of the site for orders over $100.00 - Orders over $50.00 are never shipped first class like other merchants, so even if you get free shipping and use a free shipping coupon, you won't be waiting 20 days for in-transit delivery of your package.
and as always, we sell only new unopened products. Your guarantee when you buy from us. You will never get a product that may have been installed once, twice or more times, or "tested" or examined by someone else before you bought it, and then resold to you at full price.